OSSIF-i™ Bone Allograft is an excellent osteoconductive scaffold with high inner surface area and porosity. This open architecture facilitates quick and stable clot formation within the graft site, promoting consistent ossification and remodeling.
Available in various particle sizes and volumes, we have every clinical indication covered.
Rigorous Quality and Safety Standards
Product Safety: An AATB accredited tissue bank under strict AATB standards and FDA regulations produces Surgical Esthetics™ Allografts. OSSIF-i sem™ allografts are terminally sterilized using validated gamma irradiation. Recovery and screening is performed according to FDA guidelines.
Thoroughly Tested For:
- Antibody to Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1 & 2 (anti-HIV 1&2)
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HbsAg)
- Hepatitis B Core IgC/IgM Antibody (HbcAb)
- Antibody to Hepatitis C (anti-HCV)
- Rapid Plasma Reagin or Serologic Test for Syphilis (STS by RPR)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus DNA using Polymerase Chain Reaction (HIV PCR DNA)