OSSIF-i sem™ Sponge Allograft matrix is a natural porous structure that is manufactured by demineralizing trabecular bone. The result is a pliable and resilient particulate matrix that can be adapted to numerous clinical needs. The interconnecting porous architecture of the natural collagen quickly becomes well vascularized following surgical placement and acts as an osteoconductive and osteoinductive scaffold for bone formation. This versatile graft combines well other grafts, thereby improving their handling and clotting properties.
Rigorous Quality and Safety Standards
Product Safety: An AATB accredited tissue bank under strict AATB standards and FDA regulations produces Surgical Esthetics™ Allografts. OSSIF-i sem™ allografts are terminally sterilized using validated gamma irradiation. Recovery and screening is performed according to FDA guidelines.
Thoroughly Tested For:
- Antibody to Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1 & 2 (anti-HIV 1&2)
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HbsAg)
- Hepatitis B Core IgC/IgM Antibody (HbcAb)
- Antibody to Hepatitis C (anti-HCV)
- Rapid Plasma Reagin or Serologic Test for Syphilis (STS by RPR)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus DNA using Polymerase Chain Reaction (HIV PCR DNA)