Surgical Esthetics Tissue Bank Partner – Pinnacle Transplant Technologies (PTT)
Established in 2010, Pinnacle Transplant Technologies (PTT) recognized the need to establish a processing and distribution facility that would enable medical professionals to acquire safe quality allograft tissue.
Pinnacle Transplant Technologies is a multi-service tissue bank dedicated to ethical participation in the donate life process. U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) registered and American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB) accredited, Pinnacle only works with federally chartered Organ Procurement Organizations (OPOs) and agencies accredited by AATB to help safeguard our employees, provide superior allografts for transplantation and assure reverence to our donor families.
Pinnacle Transplant Technologies’ newly constructed 24,000 square foot processing facility was specially designed by tissue banking experts to meet the specific demands of our industry. PTT’s processing core contains 10 validated ISO Class 1000 cleanrooms, fully appointed with state-of- the-art equipmen. Our cleanrooms are continuously environmentally monitored and alarmed for temperature, humidity and differential pressure to ensure optimal processing conditions.
Donor tissue is received through long-term contracts with federally licensed Organ Procurement Organizations (OPO) and agencies accredited by the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB). PTT is an active partner with the National Donate Life Organization, working closely with our local Donate Life Arizona team, we diligently promote organ donation through ethical encouragement.
- Pinnacle Transplant Technologies quality systems and validated processes ensures patient safety from the initial donor consultation to the surgeon’s transplantation of a PTT allograft.
- Comprehensive medical and social histories are thoroughly reviewed by trained, qualified personnel on every donor.
- All donations are reviewed and accepted by PTT’s Medical Director.
- Pinnacle Transplant Technologies’ donor acceptance criteria are established and maintained by a Medical Review Board.
- Recovery technicians are trained by their respective agencies, receiving continuing education to assure the consistent knowledge and application of Pinnacle Transplant Technologies’ strict donor acceptance standards.
- Pinnacle Transplant Technologies has strict standard operating procedures and protocols. Our Quality Systems personnel routinely audit our recovery partners, ensuring compliance.
- PTT only receives cadaveric tissue from not-for-profit OPOs and recovery agencies.